Judging will follow.
Poultry Show Awards will be Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Classes: There will be separate classes for bucks and does in each of the following classifications.
1. Standard Breeds – The following breed classifications are recognized: American, Asiatic, English,
Mediterranean, Continental, and Other Standard Breeds, and Misc.
2. Bantam Breeds – The following breed classifications are recognized: Game Bantam, Single-Comb
Clean-Legged Bantam, Rose-Comb Clean-Legged Bantam, Feather-Legged Bantam, Any Other Comb
Clean Legged Bantam, Bantam Duck, and Misc.
3. Turkeys – Only one tom and one hen in each breed may be entered in this section. Bronze,
Narragansett, White Holland, Black, Slate, Bourbon Red, Beltsville Small White, Royal Palm.
4. Pigeons – A separate entry form is required when entering pigeons. Single birds only of any recognized
breed. Name of breed and sex must be on entry form.
5. Standard Duck – The following may be entered: Single Duck, Single Drake, and Trio (1 drake and 2
• Heavy Weight – Pekin, Aylesbury, Rouen, Muscovy
• Medium Weight – Cayuga, Crested, Swedish, Buff
• Light Weight – Runner, Campbell, Magpie
6. Geese – Only one gander and one goose in each breed may be entered by each exhibitor.
• Heavy Class – Toulouse, Embden (Emden), African
• Medium Class – Sebastopol, Pilgrim, American Buff , Saddleback Pomeranian
• Light Class – Chinese, Tufted Roman, Canada, Egyptian
Fred Pimentel, Karl Pyrdom, Christine Pyrdom, & Jordin Ray
Celebration Feeds | Deb Insell State Farm | Family Eye Care - Dr. Hasty | Henegar Law Office | Tractor Supply Co. | Tyson Foods, Inc.